We are proud to partner with Bridges Financial Services (Bridges) to provide our members professional financial advice and services. Bridges is one of Australia's largest financial planning and stockbroking companies, with offices serving communities throughout Australia.
For over 30 years Bridges Financial Planners have been helping Australians plan for their future and achieve their goals.
Bridges Financial Planners advice covers a broad spectrum of financial planning and investment services to help achieve your financial goals.
How can a Financial Planner help you?
Financial planning involves developing a strategy specifically for you to help you reach your financial goals, no matter what your age.
A financial planner can help you:
- Define your financial and lifestyle goals
- Understand your current financial situation, including personal commitments
- Identify opportunities based on your situation
- Create a strategic financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- Stay focused with ongoing progress reviews
Key areas a financial planner may focus on:
- Making the most of your superannuation
- Tax-efficient management of your money
- Investment selection based on your risk profile
- Structuring your finances strategically - particularly following redundancy or receiving an inheritance
- Making the most of your Centrelink benefits
- Advising on appropriate personal insurance cover to protect you and your family
- Planning your transition to retirement
- Estate planning
- Providing aged care advice for you or a loved one
As a valued member of The Mutual Bank, you are entitled to a complimentary, obligation-free initial appointment with a Bridges financial planner.
If you would like to make an appointment with a Bridges financial planner complete our Online Financial Enquiry Form.